Representative engagements* include:
- Negotiating and concluding a long-term contract for LNG offtake from Yamal LNG project;
- Advising a Turkish gas importer in connection with building up access to international LNG market;
- Developing a European gas trading and portfolio optimization framework for a large Russian producer and building up c. 2.5 bcma physical gas supply portfolio, including negotiating and concluding a long-term gas sale contract with a major German utility;
- Advising a group of Turkish gas buyers in the context of price revision under long-term gas sales agreements with a large Russian supplier;
- Advising a large Russian gas producer in connection with contemplated acquisition of a major LNG portfolio;
- Advising a consortium of major Russian gas and power producers in connection with contemplated acquisition of a large Italian power utility.
* Examples include engagements prior to launch of IVJ Business Partners’ own Energy practice and its merger with Corporate and M&A practice of former IVJ Legal Bureau, a Russian boutique law firm formed in 2001 with the focus on cross border M&A and Contractual work across a broad span of industries; IVJ Business Partners has inherited its Corporate and M&A practice from IVJ Legal Bureau and merged it with the Energy practice in early 2016.